Sunday, September 18, 2005

A Quote For When You Feel Like Giving Up


When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you,
till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer,
never give up then, for that is just the place and time
that the tide will turn.
-Harriet Beecher Stowe, 1811-1896 American Author and Social Reformer

-- God I Hope So!

..or maybe try the serenity prayer...

God,
grant me the serenity,
to accept the things I cannot change,
the courage to change the things I can,
and the wisdom to know the difference.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Photographer Gets His 15 Minutes as the President Requests a Quick Break
Three weeks ago, Rick Wilking, a photographer for the Reuters news service, was in New Orleans taking photos in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina.
Hi, I was just blog surfing and found you! If you are interested, go see my pills related site. It isnt anything special but you may still find something of interest. Come in and check it out if you get time :-.

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates