Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Make Peace not only your goal, but also your way of living.


I am feed up with the news! Lebenon, Iraq, Iran, the Congo and my own city and state, murders, hate, disregard for human life. I don't know what I can do for the big picture, but I know I can impact my small world by everyday making a point to be kind, be patient, be loving. Not only for my family and friends but everyone I encounter.
"Whatever evil one does to others, is ultimately done to oneself. Realize this and live in peace with the world." - a Thousand Paths to tranquillity

1 comments:

tiffy. on July 21, 2006 10:52 AM said...

"All you need is love" --John Lennon

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates