Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mum & Nuggy



Is this picture too dark? I think I'll use it for my profile. My eyes are open, which is a rare event and I am with my favorite doggy girl Miss Nugget. We are thinking of adopting another dog, a stray who appears to be a yorkipoo, I may have gotten the name wrong. He's a boy, around 10mos. 15# and needs a haircut. Tiffy really wants to be his mum, there is one stipulation, we need to get him fixed, or Nugget, maybe both. -No puppies allowed if we adopt. I think I should get Nugget fixed, it is not pleasant when she is in heat. If we do adopt, RR who kept saying, no, no, no, out of the blue said "I've got the perfect name"! - Ozzy Black Sabbath. Tiffy and I being brillant said - Yes!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

 

Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Templates